Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Paisley Cricut Challenge





On the Cricut Message Board, they have a cartridge exploration challenge each week and this week the challenge is to use the Paisley Cartridge. I decided to cut the monkeys from the cart for this cute layout on my niece at her circus fieldtrip.

The cardstock I used already had a glittered background with designs that worked good for this layout. I then used a wall sticker and added blue stickles to it to add a little more dimension. The three monkeys were cut at the following sizes: Monkey 1 - size 4 1/2 with layers at 1 (I used stickles on the cheeks and added a sucker embellishment sticker), Monkey 2 - size 4 1/2 with layers at 1 (I used stickles around the hat and added buttons), for Monkey 3 - size 5 with layers at 1 1/4 (I used stickles on the bow).

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love the pink monkey.