Thursday, May 20, 2010

Botanical Gardens Treehouses







On this 2 page layout, I used Don Juan for the title, Create a Critter for the tree, beehive, bee and caterpillar and I used Serenade for the branch. I used the Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes for the tree and branches and Love Language for the bee hive, and Swiss Dots on the caterpillar. I then added some chalking and stickles to the tree, stickles to the caterpillar, and stickles to the bee hive and bee. I loved these little ant and ladybug shapes I found, so I added a few of them around the pages also.
This week, there is a challenge over at Practical Scrappers to use patterned paper. The background paper on these pages is two patterned pages from the Songbird paper stack and then I also matted the pictures with another patterned sheet from this stack as well. Be sure to check out their site to see all of the entries and to enter your own projects.




2 comments:

Valerie said...

Total cuteness!! Your chalking and stickles really make it pop.

Random Acts of Krafting said...

This is very cute. Thank you for playing with Practical Scrappers this week.
Hugs
Tanya