Saturday, June 26, 2010

30 Sucks


One of the things I was busy with today, was going to my best friend from high school's 30th Birthday Party. I made him this bouquet using George and Don Juan cart for the circles and words and the card was made using the above two cards and the Wild Card Cart. I went with the red and black colors, because I had a few of these containers in red, so I thought it would hold the 30 suckers well. These suckers were a great find, because I have only made 50 and 70 sucks in the past, so I new it wouldn't take up as much space if I only used the small suckers. (In case you are going to make one of these and need some, these larger suckers came from the Family Dollar and were only $1 for a pack of 36, so they were a great deal.) I guess you have figured out by now that I love bargains, lol. :)

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

I love bargains too, Jean! And I love your card and bouquet project!!!

BTW, 30 may suck (or not) but I sometimes surely wish I were 30 again; although I really think I love being... my age! LOL!

Jean said...

Agreed Audrey!!