Friday, June 4, 2010

8x8 Love Layout




Well, I know it is late (after midnight here), but I decided that I did want to make time to work on some stuff tonight and started scrapbooking late, lol. I made this 2 page layout for a secret sister in a color based swap over on the Cricut message board and I started working on a card for my dad for Father's Day. (I am going to finish it in the morning and put it in the Cute and Some Showcase Challenge for this week)

My partner's favorite colors are black, white, cream and pink, so that is why these particular colors were used. I used the Gypsy to create this. The circles are from George, the flourish is from Home Decor, the words are from Home Decor and the butterflies are from Serenade. I used the cuttlebug swiss dots on the butterfly layers. I thought the pearls and flowers made it look a little elegant. Hope she likes it.

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, I love that 2-page layout!!! You did a great job, and it's so pretty!!!

You really are inspiring -- you do such a great work and I love having you in our showcases!!!

Cin said...

This is a great lO, Love Love Love the black and white thingy too.......