Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cupcake Toppers


My sister is having a 31 party on Friday night and she asked me to make her some cupcake toppers. 31 is a company that sells purses and bags, etc. I made these in pink and white to match the colors she is decorating in. I used the gypsy to design them and set up the sizes. I cut the scalloped circles twice so there would be a front and back to the toppers. Then, I cut the little purse from Paper Doll Dress Up and embossed it with the divine swirls folder before adding the little flower gem. I made one of them a little bit bigger than the others and put thirty one on it. She is going to have them on a cupcake display stand, so the one with words will go at the top. I hot glued these to the sticks to make sure they were not coming off. I will try to remember and take a pic of them in the display at her party.