Thursday, July 1, 2010

Birthday Banner For Mom's 50th




Last night I decided I better work on a banner for Mom's birthday. We are not having a huge blowout like we did last year for my dad's 50th, because we have so much going on right now with my one grandmother moving in with them and my other grandfather just finishing up his chemo treatments, but I still wanted to make some decorations and things for when we get together tomorrow night.

I used the Tie the Knot cart for the main banner shapes, Don Juan for the letters and the Create a Critter for my hippos and their party hats. I attached the banners together with eyelets using the crop a dile. (This was not easy getting them all to stay lined up to punch the holes and set the eyelets. Very frustrating with only two hands, lol.)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

That banner is very cute, and the bucket is AWESOME!!!