Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Glass Block


My husband's mother passed away a few years ago and I have buckets of pictures that I need to scrapbook for him, but I haven't worked on that yet. I did however, make him this glass block with a picture of him and his mom in it. I used clear adhesive on the feathers to attach them to the inside and used photo corners on the picture and poem. It was not easy getting these inside the box, but I am happy with how it looked once they were inside. I found this poem on the internet and I thought it went perfectly for a loved one that had passed away.
I am using this project for the My Sherri Craft's Challenge this week. Their theme this week is Miss You. You can find the My Sherri Crafts blog here: http://myshericrafts.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, it looks fantastic!

Scrapping Cat said...

What a great keepsake...love it, very original

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

That very sweet and clever! I'm sure he'll cherish it!