Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Hauntings 3D items







I got the Happy Hauntings cart in the mail today and I wanted to try a few of the 3d items. I want to make the haunted house, but it seems a little complicated, so I am going to save that for when I have a full day to work on it. I did make the 3d tree and the serving tray. For the tree, I used some tape to hold the ends together and then I inked the whole tree with a white and silver ink mixture and I added some little ghosts. These are actually from some Halloween confetti that my sister gave me, they were the perfect size to add to my spooky tree. I didn't do any additional embellishing to the tray. I did cut the doily to go on it, but I don't really care for it, so I didn't glue it down. I took a picture of the tray with it and without it so you can see it both ways. I think this is going to be one of my favorite carts, because it has some adorable Halloween stuff on it.

6 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

oh this is so cool I wanted this cart so bad and they were sold out. how lucky are you.
Maybe I will be able to get it soon. great job.

Jean said...

Rhonda, I got it off of ebay.

Georgiana said...

Ooooh..I like that serving tray. I have this cartridge (I got mine from ebay also), but I haven't used it with the Back to School hop. This is my next project...to create some Halloween treats!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana : )

Blue6366 said...

That is so neat and I'm excited because I just bought this cart Tuesday and anticipate receiving it any day now. It looks like this is going to be a really fun cart to have.

Thank you for sharing your creations.

Jana said...

OH wow, I love that tree. I may take a second look at this cart, tfs.
Jana

Test blog said...

Way neat! How cool is that! Thanks for sharing