Monday, August 30, 2010

OTWC Challenge #22





This is my entry for the Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge this week. I really love these colors and may make another card, because these seem perfect for a chandelier layout or card, but anyways that's another craft, so on to this project. I made this card for my other grandparents for the upcoming grandparents day in September. I had seen this sentiment on some cards at Valentine's day and wanted to use it, so I thought this would be a good time. The letters and box on the front are from George and Basic Shapes, the base is from Wild Card and the Dinosaur is from Create a Critter and was embossed with the tiny bubbles folder. The inside sentiment was printed from the computer and the font used was Batang (this is a font that is included in your word fonts, nothing downloaded. Check out OTWC for great projects and challenges here: http://offthewallcraftiness.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

How cute! I was wondering what that meant!

Kim Wilson said...

Love it Jen!!! That Dino is too cute! I would have never thought to use that embossing folder for a dinosaur! Thanks for playing and good luck!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!! Thanks for playing and good luck!!