Thursday, August 5, 2010

You're DogGone Great!


Melissa wanted me make something for her to give to the dog trainer, because Toby is almost finished with obedience school. I got this little bucket with a bone on it from the $1 section at Target. I cut the dog and fire hydrant from Create a Critter and the dog bones from Mickey and Friends. The bones were cut from white paper and then I inked them with the Tim Holtz distress ink Antique Linen. I put a styrofoam ball in the bottom and then used some shredded paper filler to cover it up before I added the peppermints in. I wrote in You're DogGone Great with a pen. I think the dog on Create a Critter is just too cute!!

4 comments:

Andrea C said...

haha this is brilliant, you will probably get asked to do a lot more x

2 Ducky said...

This is so cute! I am sure they will love it. I love the googly eyes on that pup. The whole thing is just adorable. :)

Beckie Williams said...

I just love this. Any dog lover would love this..heck anyone would love it.

Ladybug said...

That is just tooooo dog-gone cute!! TFS! :-)

I became a follower and it didn't take me long to click on "follow me". :-)