Saturday, October 30, 2010

Goody Gobblers/ Turkey Sucker Holders

I am working on a couple of  Turkey projects that I am going to share with you all next week, but I thought I would go ahead and share what I made for Kaylee's class last year with you.  I used the My Community Cart to cut the turkeys and then added the suckers to them. I took an exacto knife and cut a small slit to push the suckers through.  I then used some google eyes and stickles to complete them.  I called these Goody Gobblers, because I thought it was a funny Thanksgiving name.  The kids really liked these, but my mom thought this was way too many suckers for each kid, lol. 

10 comments:

Georgiana said...

That is a lot of of candy for a kid, but I bet they were thankful for the "Goody Goobler".

Georgiana

BrandiLynn said...

oh my goodnss this is such a great idea TFS!!! and I must say you do great stuff love your blog :)

Rhonda Emery said...

very cute.

Amanda said...

SO cute!! I need to give that a try!!! :D Thanks for sharing your great ideas!!! :D

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG! Jean, now you're getting so ahead -- this is way toooo cute! I LOVE it!!!

Tanya said...

Cute idea!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Very creative :)

Jodie Milad said...

I will be making one of these to send to my 3 year olds school Thanksgiving party in Tuesday!

Lisa said...

What a nice turkey giving me a lollypop.

Anonymous said...

Do you offer a template on line?