Monday, November 8, 2010

20 Days of Christmas Announcement

Since everyone enjoyed the 31 days of Horror here on the blog, I have decided to do a Christmas event as well.  Starting December 1st, I will have the 20 days of Christmas here with a Christmas project posted from the 1st through the 20th of December.  (I am not going through the 25th, because the week before Christmas can be pretty hectic, so that is why we are only going through the 20th) 

Also, I will have some fun giveaways that I am calling Pick a Stocking.  There will be numbered stockings with goodies inside and the winner of each giveaway will get to pick which stocking they would like to receive.  

I am working on some Christmas projects now to share with you all and think this should be fun.  Just wanted to give everybody a heads up on the event.

9 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

How fun! Can't wait to see you fun projects!

*Angela* said...

I'm excited, I LOVED your 31 days of horror!

LesleyfromWI said...

This sounds like so much fun. I can't wait!

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, wow!!! Jean this sounds like big fun!!! I can't wait!!!

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

sounds like fun!!

Valerie said...

Ooh, cannot wait to see all your creativity!

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Great Jean! I am excited to see!!

Amanda C said...

Can't wait... I loved your 31 days of horror and got so many great ideas!

Besthobbyeva said...

So much fun!!!