Thursday, November 11, 2010

Acrylic Keychain with Vinyl

I got a pack of keychains that have the paper in the center where you can add a picture to them from Oriental Trade.  I took the paper out and decided to decorate the keychain with vinyl. Here is how they looked to begin with.
I then used the Don Juan cart to cut my name out in black vinyl and then made the small circles out of white and black vinyl with the Martha Stewart Screw Punch.
I think I will be making some of these for stocking stuffers or to go with gifts this year. 

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Too Too cute!! Now another thing I have to add to my long list! LOL great idea!

Unknown said...

Oh cute! I like the way they look when they are kept clear. I hadn't noticed them before - maybe I'll have to order some :)

Kate said...

What a great idea! I really like the way you kept all the letters the same size. That looks so sharp!

Lisa J said...

Very good idea! Thanks for the great ideas you always come up with!

Angi Barrs said...

What a wonderful idea:)

Carol L said...

OMG... I love the idea! It will be a great extra little thing to give for Christmas!!! Thanks for sharing ;0).

Hugs,
Carol L

Rhonda Emery said...

this is a great idea and you did such a great job on them as always.

Stacy said...

Jean,
What a great idea. I love t
Hugs
Stacy

Running Turtle said...

Love these!!! Great idea..you come up with some of the cutest stuff!!!