Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Funny, But Cute Turkey to Share: Reese Cup Turkey

So, I am working on some little candy turkeys and I thought this guy was really cute, but also funny as well.  I am thinking about making these for our bowling league to give out, since getting 3 strikes in a row is a turkey in bowling.  Thought it would be a fun treat to share.  I started out with a mini reese cup for the base.  I used the My Community cart to cut a small turkey and then cut his head and feet off.  I added a google eye and used glitter pens to add red and yellow to the head and feet before attaching them with glue dots.  Then, I used a scallop circle punch to cut three different colored circles for my feathers.  I also attached these with glue dots as well.  Thanks for looking.  I am working on some layouts now and should have some to share soon.

5 comments:

Celeste B. said...

Such a cute idea! TFS! :)

Rhonda Emery said...

cute turkey idea.

Stacy said...

Jean,
He is so cute. This would be a great little project for kids to put together
Thanks for sharing
Stacy

Norma said...

Super cute turkey!!! Love all your projects on your blog. I'm now a follower.
Hugs,
Norma

Ladybug said...

Tooooooo cute!! TFS! :-)