Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gobble Till You Wobble

I have had this layout idea for a while, but I couldn't find a turkey cut that I liked for it.  I wanted my turkey to appear like he was about to fall over.  Since I couldn't find one I liked, I had George (my husband) draw and paint this turkey for me.  I think he turned out so cute.  I used the George and Basic Shapes cart to cut out the backgrounds for pictures and the backgrounds for the title.  I then cut the letters out with the Sans Serif cart.  I used pop dots to attach the turkey and then added some fall colored mini buttons around the picture areas. All of the papers on this layout are from a DCWV Fall Papers pack.


I am entering this layout into the My Sheri Crafts challenge this week for thier Harvest/Thanksgiving theme.  Be sure to check them out here: http://myshericrafts.blogspot.com/

I am also entering this into the Alphabet Challenge Blog. I have never entered one of their challenges, but the theme this week is D is for Doodling, and since I have the hand drawn turkey, I thought I would play along this week.  Be sure to check them out here: http://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Besthobbyeva said...

Your husband did a fantastic job on that turkey! I love the layout!

Melissa said...

I love this layout! The turkey is the cutest - your hubby did a great job on it!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun lay-out! Cool turkey!

Kel said...

Great layout...love it.. TFS!

2 Ducky said...

Thats one talented hubs you got there! Love the turkey. What a fun layout!

Celeste B. said...

HAHAHA!! I love this!!! So cute, TFS! :)

Scrapping Cat said...

LOVE it...what a great title...and very true too...great colors and the turkey is sooo cute

shaz earl said...

Great Turkey great doodling thanks for joining us at Alphabet challenge