Thursday, January 6, 2011

Altered Mini Mirrors

This is my first time playing along with the challenge over at Sugar Sweet Paper Treats.  You can find their blog here: http://sugarsweetpapertreats.blogspot.com/  They have a challenge for the month of January to alter something, so I decided to alter some little mirrors that I had bought in the holiday section of Hobby Lobby but had not used yet.

I used the Home Decor Cricut Cartridge and Black Vinyl for the cuts on these and also added some black ribbon to hang them by. 

This is what the mirrors looked like to begin with.

10 comments:

Besthobbyeva said...

Once again a clever idea! You are so clever! I love it!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very cute!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Jean!!! The mirror is so cute!

Thanks for dropping in, you know you're always welcome, and I appreciate the comments too! LOL!!!

Lynne said...

Very cute idea!! I love the bird! Thanks for joining us this month at SSPT!! Glad you were able to play along!
Lynne

DtsArt said...

Super job once again! You know I love your stuff. Thanks for playing along with us at SSPT

Valerie said...

Gorgeous!! I love your crafts:)

shelly said...

oh how neat! i really like these .

Shirl said...

These mirrors are so cool! Love them :)

LisaE said...

What a great idea!

goatesgirl said...

fabulous, I am so glad you found us..thanks for playing at SSPT and good luck