Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Apple of My Eye

For this layout, I used the Create a Critter Cartridge for the apple, George and Basic Shapes for the frame around the page, and Don Juan for the title.  I outlined everything in white and added a lot of faux stitching with a white gel pen.  (I think I might have went a little crazy with the faux stitching, lol)  This is a picture of Kaylee with her two pawpaws (my grandfather and my dad)
I am entering this layout into the Terrific Tuesday Challenge at Scrappy Moms Stamps. Their challenge is to use Create a Critter.  You can find them here: http://www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com/

I am also entering this into the challenge at The Paper Variety.  Their challenge is to use some type of sewing: hand, machine, faux etc.  You can find them here: http://thepapervariety.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Cute!

Maria Elena said...

Great project Jean !
Thanks for your comment in my blog!
Maria Elena ;-)
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Suzy said...

aww! what a great title! don't you love create a critter? Thanks for sharing at The Paper Variety :) Be sure to stop back next Wednesday for our BLOG HOP :)

patti west said...

What a special photo!! Your colors & design of lo are fab!! Love the faux stitching too. Thanks for playing at The Paper Variety! :)

Danielle said...

Beautiful scrapbook page and what a great memory to preserve!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

yea, a layout! I just love it! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
liz :o)

Besthobbyeva said...

So adorable and such an awesome page for Kaylee to have! Great job!