Sunday, February 6, 2011

Have I "Toad" You Lately that I Love You!!

I made this card for the challenge over at Paper Cutz Challenge Blog.  The challenge this week is to make a Valentines project without using any hearts.  Be sure to check them out here.

I used the Create a Critter Cartridge and the Gypsy to weld the frog and lily pad together to make a shape card.  I used a black pen to add the sentiment "Have I "toad" you lateley that I love you!" to the lily pad and also added some faux stitching with a white pen.  I then added some google eyes and a little bowtie to the frog to dress it up. 

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I just might have to "lift" this idea!! I am thinking maybe a top hat to go with the bow tie. LOL

NEW BLOG:
http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

Daisylove Creations said...

As always Jean, great job! Very cute!
Diana

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is toad-ally cute!

Tanya said...

haha this is so cute!

Lisa said...

I love the smile on the green frog's face.