Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Memories Layout for two challenges

I made this layout for two different challenges.
- The colors at Off the Wall Craftiness this week are Black, White and Cameos.  Check the blog out here.
   The OTWC inspiration photo is below.
- Also, this is for The appearance of Cameos Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.  Check the blog out here.

 For my layout, I started by using some sating fringe white ribbon along the side and bottom of the layout.  I then used the Heritage Cricut Cartridge to cut the title and the cameo.

8 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, it's pretty, and I love black and white!!! It always looks so elegant!

Kel said...

Very nice. I just love the images from the heritage cartridge..they are so elegant and different :)

Charlotte Cornett said...

So pretty!!! Love the black and white! TFS!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So nice! Great ribbon!

Jaclyn Miller said...

So lovely Jean. I love that you've used white for the silhouette instead of black. Thanks so much for playing along at OTWC.

Rhonda Emery said...

love it. very pretty work

Kelly Massman said...

Pretty! Came over from Moxie Fab!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jean! Thanks for entering the Appearance of Cameos challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)