Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Another Christmas in July Challenge

The Paper Variety is also having a Christmas in July Challenge.  You can find them here: http://thepapervariety.blogspot.com/.  I needed to scrapbook Kaylee's Christmas card from last year.  This is the end of my Christmas layouts and I am now caught up with all of last years scrapbooking.

For this layout, I used the Graphic 45 Santa Paper for my background.  I loved how this paper looked, so I didn't want to cover the details up too much.  I cut a black frame for the photo out of textured cardstock.  Finally, I used A Child's Year Cricut cartridge to cut the silhouette for the bottom of the layout. 

 

4 comments:

Jamilie said...

Love the silhouette! Great idea I also would like to scrap the card!

Besthobbyeva said...

Such a great idea! I love A Child's Year Cart and anything Graphic 45 is great!!

Nice layout!

Laurie

Valerie said...

That paper is really pretty, cute layout!!

Sue said...

Such a wonderful layout. What a great idea. The paper is perfect for this page and keeping it as a focal point was just right. The silhouette from A Child's Year is the perfect addition to the layout. Congratulations on being caught up with last year's photos. I bet that feels great. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Variety.