Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wedding Card

Hope everybody had a Happy 4th of July!! Now back to the rest of the week, I have to get busy on some crafting. :)

I want to take a second and say thanks to the ladies over at Creative Cutter Room.  I won the Father's Day Challenge and the prize is a Your Story Bundle, so I am very excited about getting that and trying it out. Thanks so much for all the great challenges ladies!!

Now on to the project I have to share with you today is a wedding card I made for the wedding of one of the guys that works for my hubby.  I wanted to make a clean and simple card and this is what I came up with.  (sorry about the lighting in the pictures, it has been stormy here and giving me a hard time with pics)  I used Wild Card for the base and inside sentiment and Sweethearts for the outside sentiments.  I added some gems around the outside to dress it up a little.  Once again, I did use black vinyl to cut my sentiments. 


1 comment:

Besthobbyeva said...

Wooho!! CONGRATS, on your win!! Well deserved!!!

I love this card, and the clean lines!! Excellent job!

Laurie