Thursday, September 1, 2011

Halloween Announcement

Hello everybody!  Since it is September 1st, I wanted to go ahead and let everybody know that I will once again be doing the 31 days of Halloween projects this year starting October 1st.  I think everybody really enjoyed this last year, so I want to continue the tradition and do it again. :)  I have a ton of ideas and can't wait to start working on projects to share for the month of October.  I will also have some giveaways again this year also.  I have had a few people ask about this, so I figured I would go ahead and let everybody know it would be coming back.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!  I am hopefully going to get some crafting done this afternoon and will be back with a new project to share later today or tomorrow.

7 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Jean, how fun!!! I loved that you did it before -- so look forward to it again!!!

Rhonda Emery said...

cant wait. I love halloween I always have alot of ideas too I love making halloween projects it my favorite holiday. super fun!

Angi Barrs said...

YAY....I can't wait. Love your ideas. :)

Jens Craft Corner said...

Hooray! I am looking forward to it!

Valerie said...

This is great news, I loved all the cute crafts that you did last year!

Besthobbyeva said...

Wooho!! Can't wait!!!!

Laurie

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super! I really enjoyed all your creations last year!