Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone is having a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoying time with family and friends today!  I will be heading out to spend time with my family this afternoon and me and my sister Britney will be going Black Friday shopping tonight as we always do.  I am going to spend some time with family over the next few days and will be back next week with new projects to share and getting ready for Christmas!! Can you believe the year is almost over, I cannot believe it has gone by so fast. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and I will see you soon. :)

4 comments:

Jens Craft Corner said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jean! I hope you enjoy your day with your family. Good luck shopping! Hope you find lots of great stuff!

Rhonda Emery said...

just wanted to stop by and say congrats on making the cutting up with class dt. cant wait to work with you friend really excited about that. and also excited about you being our dt member on decorate to celebrate. hugs

Jens Craft Corner said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW DT!!! I am so happy for you. I love "Cutting Up With Class. Can't wait to see your DT work. Have fun with all those cool cuts!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com